- NRCPD Registered BSL/English Interpreter for some years now
- I can also provide Sign Supported English (SSE)/English interpreting if preferred.
- Since November 2019, I also became an NRCPD Registered Lipspeaker, with or without supporting signs.
I have worked in a wide variety of areas including:
- Platform work such as AGM/conferences
- Remote interpreting using Zoom, Skype and MS Teams platforms
- Business/commercial (eg: interviews, team meetings)
- Community settings (eg: medical, School parent/teacher meetings)
- Art/theatre (eg: performance interpreting, rehearsals, tours)
- Training/development events
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender events (eg: courses, health etc)
For further details, please look at my website www.hudsonis.biz
Based near Sidcup, I can travel across Kent (and beyond) to provide a skilled and professional service.
I am also a ‘Full Member’ of ASLI (the professional association for BSL/English Interpreters) and ALS (the professional association for Lipspeakers).