As a BSL/English Interpreter for some years now, I have worked in a wide variety of areas including
- Platform work such as AGM/conferences
- Business/commercial (eg: interviews, team meetings)
- Community settings (eg: medical, School parent/teacher meetings)
- Art/theatre (eg: performance interpreting, rehearsals, tours)
- Training/development events
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender events (eg: courses, health etc)
For further details, please look at my website www.hudsonis.biz
Since November 2019, I have also qualified as an NRCPD Registered Lipspeaker which can be with or without supporting sign language.
Based near Sidcup, I can travel across Kent (and beyond) to provide a skilled and professional service.
In addition to being on the NRCPD Register as a Registered Sign Language Interpreter (RSLI) and Registered Lipspeaker, I am also a ‘Full Member’ of ASLI (the professional association for BSL/English Interpreters) and ALS (the professional association for Lipspeakers).