“I'm looking for an interpreter, what information should I provide?”
Providing clear & relevant information is very important as it will help interpreters decide whether they can accept your booking.
The kind of information we need is listed below.
- What the booking is for.. (e.g. a doctor’s appointment / training course / interview / disciplinary hearing etc.)
- Date(s) & times & venue of the booking
- Directions - public transport/driving to the venue and whether there is parking there.
- Outline of course content (if applicable) and whether preparatory notes / an agenda will be available
- Some bookings will require a co-worker - if so, it is helpful to know who that will be